…This week at least. 🙂
1. I’ve realized that i have been posting too many blog tours lately and have really neglected the reason why i started this blog – to share a little bit of me with the world. Not that I’m under any delusion the world is interested, of course. It just instantly makes you sound cooler when you mention you have a blog, and I can use any help I can get. 🙂
2. TOMS shoes, however amazing they are, are not the best for rock climbing. Particularly new blue suede shoes (and yes, I did just break out into song.) Although I DID made it to the top of the rock wall, it took all my very limited arm strength to reach it. I was slipping and sliding the WHOLE way up and, come to think of it. the whole way down as well! I’m sure it was quite entertaining to the people below, but my arms were not amused the next day. I need to work out more. (Don’t worry, my TOMS were perfectly fine.)
3. I like (okay, love) the Curious George soundtrack. And I’m not ashamed. The main musician on the cd, Jack Johnson has been a favorite of mine since I saw the Mellow Show spoof from SNL. Okay, so maybe I was exposed to him a bit before that, but the skit solidified my liking of him, even if it was Andy Samberg and not the real thing.
You have to check it out if you haven’t seen it already. Because I love you all so much I’ll even do the work for you, the direct link’s right there. Go already. I know you’re curious.
Now that you’ve seen it, I can get back to my comments on the cd. 🙂
Could a kid’s movie soundtrack get ANY cooler? Ben Harper, Matt Costa? Awesome.
Every song makes me happy, including the odd beginnings to “the 3 R’s” song. “…3 is a magic number, yes it is, it’s a magic number…”
I even love the liner notes! I’ve never been a Curious George kinda person, but they’re just too stinkin’ cute to not like.
4. I read in a book (imagine that!) about a coffee-house that was full of musicians and artists and with wannabe musicians and artists. I figured out I don’t necessarily fit into either of those categories. I just wannabe with the legits and wannabe’s :
5. I MUST be OCD, I organized my jeans alphabetically by style. Yikes. Bootcut, Flare, Skinny, and Straight all there in my drawer in a nice, neat row.
6. I’m a horrible television viewer (viewee?) if there were a test, I would fail. BAD.
If I told you I had a favorite show, it would be LOST. Well, guess what? I FORGOT it was on tonight, COMPLETELY. Bad, Bad, sarah. Thankfully, they did play their usual recap show so I didn’t miss too much. And, hey, there’s always Hulu in the morning. (With a few less commercials!)
That’s it! If you’ve made it through this blog, thank you.
If you enjoyed it, there’s more to come, so please come back. Or subscribe on my nifty little subscriber thingy on the sidebar, and you’ll be notified of new stuff. Cool, Huh?
If you didn’t like it, well, I’ll still be having lots of blog tours here, so come back anyway.